Hair Solution Workshop (English Version)
Hair Solution Workshop 女神養成篇 #再見卡卡
Stay Confident: A Queen Never Takes Off Her Crown.
It’s often said that a lady’s hair is her crowning glory. Now is the time to channel your inner Goddess, and own that lustrous mane which will give you an extra dose of confidence. Start caring for your hair with practical tips that we will share in class, and transform your hair to the softest, glossiest hair you’ve ever owned. You're never fully dressed without great hair, as great hair is the best accessory.
Although we tend to pamper ourselves with a few sessions of hair treatments at our go-to hair salon, there are times that we need a quick fix. Besides, you can’t deny that hair treatments can be pricey. Worry no more about Bad-Hair Day and pamper yourselves with our super practical hair self-rescue techniques! You can now DIY your own customised range of hair products, at the comfort of your own home, using luxury and wholesome ingredients with no hidden nasties.
Our class also includes several of the strongest trendsetters in today’s beauty industry. Learn how to make your very own Korean shampoo bar, as frequently featured by Kbeauty influencers and artists. The fine fragrances of our Silk Protein Hair Perfume, scented by natural essential oils, will leave your hair with charming essences loved by all. Whereas our Argan Hair Conditioner and Treatment Mask 2-in-1 will definitely be a lifesaver in your busy schedule, ensuring that your hair care regimen is indeed effortless. Not to forget our tried and tested holy grail, Camellia Hair Serum, which will deeply nourish your scalp and locks.
- Introducing the ultimate hair treatment that deeply hydrates your hair from roots to ends, this DIY hair treatment course heavily-designed with moisture ingredients provides intense nourishment and silk-like texture to your hair. Not only that, but it also leaves your hair smelling great.
- Courses will be shared in two sessions for 4 luxurious products : Shampoo bar, Conditioner cum Mask, Hair Perfume, and Hair Serum
- All recipes are designed by International Certified Aromatherapist & Korea certified Shampoo Bar & Hair Care instructor
- Transform your hair with the intensive tips by qualified instructor
- Special formulas for Dye hair and Sensitive Scalp, gentle without worries (no Silicon, no Dimethicone, no Coloring, no Alcohol, no Preservative, no Parabens, no SLS and SLES, no chemical-plasticizer, no chemical-scent). We focuses on SCI and Natural Essential Oils
- Full course notes will be provided (Digital for Zoom class, Printed for classroom)
- Attendance Certificate will be provided (only applicable for student who attend on the scheduled date)
- Know your hair,
- Our hair structure,
- Examine your hair,
- Types of hair problem,
- Gray Hair Vs Black Hair,
- How to take care of your hair & scalp,
- Aromatherapy in hair & scalp care,
- Essential oils for hair & scalp,
- Carrier oils for hair & scalp,
- Hydrosol for hair & scalp,
- Extracts for hair & scalp,
- Knowing the various types of surfactants,
- Knowing the various types of emulsifying wax,
- How to calculate and adjust product formulas,
- Shampoo Bar making,
- Hair Conditioner ‘x’ Treatment Mask making,
- Hair Perfume making (Inclusive perfumery notes design),
- Hair Serum Oil making,
- Do’s and Don’ts in hair care products making,
- Proper handling, packaging, and storage of product.
Day 1 (2 - 2 1/2 hours):
- Korean Shampoo Bar @ 45g +/- x 2 (Suitable for all hair & scalp types, especially Sensitive Scalp)
- Camellia Hair Serum @ 50g
Day 2 (2 - 2 1/2 hours):
- Argan Hair Conditioner ‘x’ Treatment Mask @ 80g
- Silk Protein Hair Perfume @ 50g
* Used of high graded Plant extract, Cosmetic grade oils, Therapy graded Essential oils
1) International Aromatherapist : Seong Kit Ying (👉🏻 SK Sensation Studio)
2) Korean Handmade DIY Instructor: Rachel Ng (👉🏻 素人打皂 That Whimsy Soap by Rachel)
PM us to obtain course schedule at https://wa.me/60123367628?text=HairSolutionWorkshop
注意事項 Things to Know
All the products in our Store are handmade, and many products are not in stock and mostly based on Made-To-Order basis. The delivery lead time is within one week after receiving full payment. Since the containers & equipment for all products needs to be UV-sterilized and the production process is a little bit time-consuming, we would like to request for your patient.
If you experience redness, swelling, or other skin allergies when using our products, please stop using the product immediately, contact our staff, and consult a dermatologist. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or inflamed skin to make it more sensitive. Open wounds require special herbal creams or healing oils. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of babies and children.