Cart 0

High Grade Flower Wax Moisture Lipstick 高級花蠟潤唇口紅

RM 45.00

口紅 ~ 能夠讓一個女人增添各種不同的魅力,但往往美麗的背後總是隱藏著有害化學物質,如鉛、鉻、鋁和鎘等未知程度毒性的成分。


LIPSTICK ~ Can make a lady become very charming, however the beauty is always hidden behind the harmful chemicals, such as lead, chromium, aluminum and cadmium, and some other unknown levels of toxicity.

Let's make the change by using the natural non-toxic lip balm into lipstick with lip care.

*** 所有口紅色盤即將面市 -- 購買時請留言在購物車您所喜愛的顏色, 謝謝!

All lipstick color plates is coming soon - Please leave a message upon checking out of your shopping cart for your favorite color, thank you!

選擇適合自己的口紅色小貼士   Tips to choose your own lipstick

選唇色的小口訣 Tips for your lips color:

偏白膚色:適合正紅色,橘紅色。   The Best Lipsticks Colors For Fair Skin : Striking Red, Orange Red

偏黃膚色:適合亮橘色,亮粉色。   The Best Lipsticks Colors For Medium Skin : Striking Orange, Striking Pink

巧克力膚色:適合酒紅色,裸色。   The Best Lipsticks Colors For Brown Skin : Wine Red, Brown

偏黑膚色:適合暗紅色,淺橘色。   The Best Lipsticks Colors For Dark Skin : Dark Red, Light Orange

成分: 初榨小麦胚芽油,初榨甜杏仁油,精緻乳油木果脂, 天然蜜蜡, 花蠟 (玫瑰花蠟)


(1-10 支) : 東馬 - RM10.00, 西馬 - RM8.00

(11-20 支) : 東馬 - RM20.00, 西馬 - RM16.00

Ingredient: Virgin Wheatgerm Oil,  Virgin Sweet Almond Oil, Refined Shea Butter, White Bee Wax, Flower Wax (Rose Flower Wax)


1 - 10 pieces : EM - RM10.00, WM - RM8.00

11 - 20 pieces : EM - RM20.00, WM - RM16.00

【適用膚質:乾裂的嘴唇 Suitable for chapped lips
【用途:彩妝 Product Category: Cosmetics
【精油 EO玫瑰天竺葵 Rose Geranium
【添加物:维 他 命 E 油】   Add On : Vitamin E Oil

😀😀 所有代製保養品都沒有添加防腐劑, 所以都是依據訂單才開始製作, 需要至少 5 天製作以及包裝, 和發貨喔! 代製請先匯款 30%, 本館會通知您幾時可以拿貨; 到時候再匯款剩下的 70% 就可以了

All the handmade skin care products are not added preservatives, so are based on the Order-To-Make without ready stock, need at least 5 days to make with packaging, and delivery! All order to be paid with 30% of down payment, system will notify you when your order to ready to be sent out ; Then you may pay the remaining 70% of the order before sending out to you.

注意事項 Things to Know



All the products in our Store are handmade, and many products are not in stock and mostly based on Made-To-Order basis. The delivery lead time is within one week after receiving full payment. Since the containers & equipment for all products needs to be UV-sterilized and the production process is a little bit time-consuming, we would like to request for your patient.

If you experience redness, swelling, or other skin allergies when using our products, please stop using the product immediately, contact our staff, and consult a dermatologist. Avoid applying the product on open wounds or inflamed skin to make it more sensitive. Open wounds require special herbal creams or healing oils. Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of babies and children.

Customer comments

Author/Date Rating Comment